Easy Installation of 450kg Steel I-Beam on Site With Restricted Access
The Hooka took ‘restricted access’ to the next level this week! The 450kg Steel I-Beam install had to go in through a 2.1 metre high x 1.1 metre wide access, up and down a series of ramps, and then ‘post’ the I-Beam onto it’s piers inside a ‘letterbox’ opening. This enabled the home owner to keep the rest of their house ‘intact’ until the extension is fully completed – so reducing the ‘extension build dust and chaos’ to a minimum! – Another satisfied customer of Lift, shift AND install!
Key facts for safer Steel I-Beam Installations with the Hire of the Hooka
- Lifts and carries steel I-beams from the roadside into the heart of any site!
- Safely lift and carry steel I-beams of up to 1.3 tonnes.
- The perfect machine for restricted access sites, the Hooka is only 1 metre wide!
- Tracked base ensures excellent stability and minimum ground damage.
- Designed and built in Great Britain.
With it’s specially designed Steel I-Beam installation attachment on the crane jib, the Hooka makes moving and installation of steel I-beams easier than ever before.
Below you will see examples of the Hooka quickly, efficiently and safely helping with the installation of steel I-beams up to 1.3 tonnes each.
Plus with it’s stable platform and long reach, the Hooka can place steel I-beams exactly where they are needed, unlike traditional hoist-up beam lifters.